Wee Poetry - a knit blog

"Properly practiced, knitting soothes the troubled spirit, and it doesn't hurt the untroubled spirit either." - Elizabeth Zimmerman

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Best Sweater I Ever Made


Gorgeous photo of Clay, Dakota and Joseph Ladd by Elisha Rain

On my other blog, I think I talked about how I cried at Dakota's baby shower when she opened the sweater I knit for her baby. He turned out to be Joseph Ladd, and I cried again when I saw all the photos of him in his little sweater on her blog. I haven't met him yet, but seeing him looking so cute makes this the best sweater I ever knit. I love knitting socks, but I have to say that nothing beats the feeling of seeing a baby you love in something you made. I felt the same way about Rhone's rainbow blankie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home